rockcalacar Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Brick Mansions Movie Free Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b An undercover Detroit cop navigates a dangerous neighborhood that's surrounded by a containment wall with the help of an ex-con in order to bring down a crime lord and his plot to devastate the entire city.
I personally thought the original French film "District B13" was great so when I first saw the preview for this I was excited especially with David Belle reprising his role. But maybe all that excitement got my hopes a little bit too high because I was very disappointed with this American version.<br/><br/>My first real problem was the fact that Belle's voice is dubbed. They shoot it in a way so that when his character has dialogue, his mouth is hardly visible and when it is visible, the words don't match what he's saying. It's similar to what happened in "Enter The Dragon" when the main bad guy's lines were all dubbed. I figured maybe since he was in the movie, he was able to speak some English.<br/><br/>In the original Paul Walker's character Damien, seems to have more skill with hand to hand combat. Walker isn't a martial artists and the fight scenes he has are your typical American cop type of fights. The one thing Paul Walker did was act. He and Belle were the only actors who can actually act. What I mean by that is the secondary characters were horrendous! B acting at best, I've seen better on the Scify channel.<br/><br/>My expectations were probably a bit too high and because of that I couldn't enjoy this all that much. The ending is also different in this movie and I disagree with it. The French film is so much better on so many levels. Skip this and watch District B13.
if you have already watched district 13, don't even think about watching this movie. it is almost a ditto remake and far far worse. district 13 was much much much more entertaining. <br/><br/>the names of the character are almost same. the sequence of events, the action sequence are ditto to what it was in district 13. but they don't have that feel. these are much slower and tasteless than those depicted in district 13.<br/><br/>Paul walker comes nowhere near to Cyril raffaeli while portraying the character. Cyril was way better.<br/><br/>David belle is good, but was much better in the original one. and his English is painful to listen.
Faced with a story that doesn't make much sense, the filmmakers switch gears and try for a sociological statement - something about the marginalized and the neglected. This makes for a funny last five minutes, but sad, too, because Walker was better than this, even if his movies sometimes weren't.
Both versions differ severely. For instance, the Extended Cut contains an entirely new soundtrack, David Belle has a different voice - at least that is the case in the English audio track - but he always has a French accent. A lot of the single scenes are recut and often have an alternate order. Some story details are altered,well. And of course, violence is added to the Extended Cut which was probably removed from the Theatrical Version in order to get the PG-13 rating.
the Assassin's Creed full movie in hindi free downloaddownload The MoneymakerThe Contender full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieAwakening of the Depend Card full movie download in hindiSleight movie in tamil dubbed downloadBureiku-in (Break In) in hindi movie downloadEmpire of the Sharks movie downloadGhajini full movie hd 1080pMandy tamil dubbed movie free downloadEpisode 1.68 720p movies

last edited 217 weeks ago by rockcalacar
Please log in to post a reply.