rockcalacar Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Third Watch 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The exploits of a group of men and women who serve the City of New Yorkpolice officers, firemen, and paramedics in the fictional 55th Precinct.
In one of the last episodes, Cruz tells that it is indeed leukemia that is killing her, not some STD given to her in some rape, like the other commenter has speculated. She seeks some unorthodox, holistic care from some dancing folks.<br/><br/>The series might've been better had the last episode featured a unicorn flying down from the sky with a monopoly board tattooed on its side, and a flag of some sort being dragged behind it. Then the unicorn could've swooped up Cruz, and taken her to some sort of lake where she escapes the vile life of New York and magically heals herself. Or maybe it was pretty good how it ended for real.
'Third Watch' is a drama series about a group of cops, fire fighters and paramedics. They do what real cops/firemen/paramedics usually do, and that way they create the best drama tv series ever - in my opinion. What i love the most about this show is the fact that it's unpredictable. You never know what's gonna happen next, i found myself shocked many many times by the events taking place in the show. The producers always manage to suprise and shock us. For example, one of the main characters is absolutely fine, has some minor issues, but who doesn't ? And then all of a sudden in the next episode he goes crazy and does something absolutely unexpected and shocking. It happens all the time in 'Third Watch'.Speaking of characters - they're all very well written, and the cast is very talented. This is basically all i have to say about this show, it love it, if you haven't seen it before, give it a shot, you'll love it too :)

Thanks so much.<br/><br/>Second season can now be bought at Wal-Mart for a price of $14 (Canadian) Bootlegs copies, taped from tv in low resolution VHS quality.
Survival tamil dubbed movie free download- - full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe The Recruit full movie in hindi free download hdCaptain America: The Winter Soldier full movie kickass torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download 13 HoursEnsh takara o hori aten to suru no koto full movie with english subtitles online downloadfree download 1 Contender Triple ThreatDownload hindi movie Heart of the Rio GrandeSpecial Witness full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieMegamind in hindi 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by rockcalacar
Please log in to post a reply.