rockcalacar Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Vice Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Bruce Willis stars in this Sci-Fi thriller about ultimate resort: VICE, where customers can play out their wildest fantasies with artificial inhabitants who look like humans.
Julian Michaels (Bruce Willis) has designed the ultimate resort: VICE, where anything goes and the customers can play out their wildest fantasies with artificial inhabitants who look, think and feel like humans. When an artificial (Ambyr Childers) becomes self-aware and escapes, she finds herself caught in the crossfire between Julian's mercenaries and a cop (Thomas Jane) who is hell-bent on shutting down Vice, and stopping the violence once and for all.
OK, the plot somehow sounded promising, after a recent survey (true) that 18% of college (and teenage) boys said they would rape women if there were no consequences. But the entire movie only had a premise, somehow no one knew how to end the movie. Awful and awkward acting, even from Bruce Willis himself. I don't think even his fans will like it. You have to watch it though to see the wretched Bruce Willis head shake at the end, priceless. And not in a good way! It looked like he was shaking his head, "damn, I just need quick cash". And too much gel hair on the police chief and his detective. I was tired all day when I saw this and sat like a zombie cos I was too tired to find something else since I was already sitting comfortably. Gahd, I gave it 2 stars, for 1 for the story line, 1 for Bryan Greenberg.
The premise is fresh and exciting, but what exactly happened to this movie is beyond me. Every time I watch a movie that has potential, star power, and a great central idea which then sinks slowly into a bog of stench, I immediately point fingers at the unimaginative types of Hollywood, namely the executives who think their ideas are cool, hip, fresh, exciting, and deserve to be in what was possibly a great script that got passed around the executives toilets on a rainy day when their lunch with Ray Liotta got cancelled.<br/><br/>One name I call these executives is, &quot;The Scriptinators&quot;.<br/><br/>Whether or not they were responsible here, I do not know, all I know is the central idea of this movie needs to be lifted and planted into another movie that could utilise its full potential, because Vice had something going for it, and then stuck its head In the title.
Bad doesn’t have to mean boring. Case in point: Vice, a bargain-bin high-concept sci-fi thriller full of Joel Schumacher-esque canted Steadicam moves, leaden expository dialogue, and cheap fluorescents-glued-to-the-wall sets.

Blindspot tamil dubbed movie free downloadSmokey full movie in hindi 720p downloadIron Brothers movie free download in hindiGhost Family online freeStar Trek: Discovery full movie hd 1080p downloadhindi Los galleros de Jalisco free downloadJunction 48 in hindi free downloadSpy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams full movie online freePro Wrestling Entertainment: PWE movie free download hdA Flower of Suicide Blooms in India full movie download 1080p hd
Please log in to post a reply.